Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mourning Dawn...

Its morning dawn, sun took the stead
Me on roof, sun heed and said
I am the light that lits everything
There is nothing that i haven't read
I turned to it, and onto i said
I am still sleaping, can u lit my head
Though there is nothing, in gardens u havent seen
The one in my mind, have u read?
It angrily roled, and loudly told
I am the one who heats things red
Without me apparent, u will die of cold
There wont be spring but winter instead
Looking down, I modestly said
The heat within me, could u led?
U are foced to do it, u dont know then
I like the winter, can u go for rest,
Sun got silent and started to rise
I asked with mull, thinking by chest
Why u are strict, or restricted to single lane
What u follow, whats in that west
Giving a smile, it now simply said
Its my Master's hall, for whom i shed
I am nothing, its my creed of creation
I have got to follow; of what i get
Paying off, it left my nest
It headed towards other to take the test
Haider got through it, because of similar luck
Strangely i am sitting in shade with a hat...

No comments:

Post a Comment